Due to social distancing and health and safety concerns, some of our offerings are amended for capacity and care. Please note the following outlet operational changes and closures: Our pool is open daily from 9:30AM-6:00PM (reservations required); Bar 91 open daily from 6:30AM-9:00PM; Wave Pool Bar (Grab and Go only) daily from 6:00AM-9:00PM; Fitness Center open daily from 5:30AM-7:00PM (reservations required); Spa is open for limited services only Wednesday-Sunday from 9:00AM-4:00PM. For additional details, please visit our COVID19 information page.
PGA Resort & COVID-19: Travel with Confidence
Dear Valued Guests,
As a country we have gone through challenging times with Covid-19. As the safety of our guests and staff are of paramount importance, steps have been taken to establish a level of confidence for everyone who enters the resort and club.
PGA National Resort & Spa's associates are following state and county mandates to ensure the health and safety of its guests and associates. We kindly ask our guests, patrons and visitors to review and abide by these guidelines. Please review the full Executive Directive here.
Additionally, below is an overview of the steps have been taken to date. As time progresses and further information is provided, additional changes will be implemented as required and appropriate for our guests.
Learned processes including social distancing, the addition of numerous hand sanitizers throughout the resort and the utilization of cleaning solutions and have already been implemented. Furthermore, the resort staff has gone through extensive training to ensure that every interaction that takes place, is one that has safety in mind.
What are the PGA National Resort & Spa cleaning practices?
While providing a clean resort has been the cornerstone of our operation historically, it has become increasingly important. Therefore, the frequency to our public area cleaning scheduled has been increased, new cleaning solutions have been introduced and the resort staff will be outfitted with protective equipment to further enhance the safety aspect of our operation.
- All hotel employees have completed enhanced COVID-19 training with the ultimate goal at every level to create an environment that is safe for all. This includes frequency of washing their hands, social distancing and proper cleaning etiquette.
- Staff will be outfitted with masks and gloves where appropriate.
- Measures have been taken pertaining to social distancing. This includes in our restaurants, meeting room set-ups, our fitness center and even our golf courses. You will find that lines have been created at the front desk along with safety shields. Signage has been strategically placed throughout the resort to remind our guests and staff the necessity of maintaining a safe distance. In addition, we have minimized the number of guests who can be on an elevator at one time.
- Hand sanitizers are strategically located throughout the resort and club operations.
What are the social distancing requirements at PGA National Resort & Spa?
Taking into consideration how social distancing will impact your meetings and events, the resort Convention Services and Catering staff has created new guidelines based on the number of attendees. The established guidelines and protocol further enhance the approach that has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Below is an overview of steps that have been taken:
- Every event will be reconfigured to take into consideration social distancing guidelines are in place. In some cases, meeting rooms locations will be altered to a larger room if this is required. The six-foot principle will be the established guideline.
- Traffic patterns will be established for breaks which will ensure there is minimal contact if any between guests and staff.
What are the Food and Beverage health and safety guidelines?
Steps have been introduced which will have a positive, profound impact on your event taking into consideration the safety of all. This includes food handling, social distancing and service interaction.
- A member of the resort’s waitstaff will provide grab and go coffee.
- An option of disposable of flatware will be provided.
- All members of the resort’s waitstaff will be outfitted with your attendee’s safety in mind.
Are there any changes or limitations to service?
Due to social distancing and health and safety concerns, some of our offerings are amended for capacity and care:
- Pool – open daily 9:30AM-6:00PM daily – please make reservations through the front desk
- Wave Pool Bar, Grab and Go only - 6:00AM-7:00PM daily – lite bites served 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM sandwiches, burgers, wraps, wings, salads
- Bar 91, seating with Grab and Go only – 6:00am - 9:00PM daily serving hot and cold breakfast, lunch and dinner items
- Fitness Center – 5:30AM-7:00PM daily – please make reservations through the front desk
- Spa - 9:00AM -4:00PM open Wednesday - Sunday, for hair, nails, massage and facials (limited to dry services only) - Please note the spa is closed January 4-17, 2021 for repairs.
Your support, especially during this time of crisis, has been a great reminder of why we do what we do, and why we love hospitality. The world may have a new normal resulting from this crisis but our goal remains the same. We look forward to helping you create exceptional memories on your next visit, whenever it is safe for you to travel.
We look forward to creating brighter days ahead.